Purpose of Position:
The Salesforce Technical Architect plays an integral role of the Technical Design and Execution Authority, road mapping projects from a coding perspective, gathering complex requirements and converting those to efficient and live solutions. It is responsible for ensuring our technical solutions enable, satisfy and advance our client’s needs and objectives while adhering to the highest technical and security standards, and ensuring our teams develop their knowledge and skills accordingly.
The Salesforce Technical Architect role is expected to have a deep knowledge and experience working across the entire Salesforce ecosystem across the different perspectives:
- Large Data Volumes
- Identity and authentication management
Responsibilities and tasks
- Analyze, design and define technical solution architectures.
- Custom vs Standard
- Config vs Dev
- Conduct, facilitate and/or provide estimates of any range, ROM, conceptual, budget or definitive.
- Control work items estimates.
- Define the architecture landscape and key technical decisions that will drive the project.
- Define tools to run the implementation.
- Ensure best development practices and define guidelines within the project/team.
- Integrating external systems with Salesforce.
- Leading development teams and interacting with the client for prospect businesses.
- Configuring Salesforce with Continuous Integration systems.
- Constantly learning about Salesforce technical tools and releases.
- Ability to learn new technologies that might be required for the conditions of a project.
Purpose of Position
It needs to have an advanced level on the following skills:
- Learning skills
- Independence & Reporting
- Oral Communication
- Team Collaboration
- Client Business Knowledge
- Leadership & Team Coordination
- Negotiation: Advanced