Purpose of Position
A Salesforce Developer is expected to build SFDC project solutions based on the Tech Leader guidelines and Technical Architect recommendations, using both declarative and code-based tools.
The Salesforce developer is first an admin that knows and understands when to use the declarative tools before building code-based solutions.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Implementing SFDC solutions based on Force.com platform.
- “First-admin” approach.
- Understand the end-to-end process.
- Validates that any built solution has been delivered correctly.
- Performing and understand the importance of making Unit Tests.
- Defining Object schemas to support Salesforce business customizations.
- Integrating external systems with Salesforce.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Attention to details.
- Work on how you work.
- Salesforce declarative tools
- Data model
- Integrations: SOAP, REST API, ETL
- Object Oriented programming
- Implementation of Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Salesforce backend and frontend development tools
- Frontend and backend development
- Version Control Software: Git
- Learning skills
- Independence & Reporting
- Oral Communication
- Team Collaboration
- Client Business Knowledge